Website Madcherry Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
Luv 2 Serve U
Job Title: Custom pastry chef (Patissier / Specialised chef section)
- As a Custom Pastry Chef, your primary responsibility is to design, create, and produce customised bakery products that meet the unique preferences and needs of our customers.
- Full time
- Contract based
Type of Company: Hospitality Industry
- Central Kitchen (Pure Vegetarian, Jain, Vegan)
Type of Cuisine:
- Muffins and cupcakes, Cakes, Special occasion cakes
- Cookies, Pastries, Pies and tarts, Doughnuts
- Bread, rolls and buns, Sweet rolls, Specialty breads
- Gluten-free and vegan options, Savoury baked goods
- On site
- Vashi, Navi Mumbai
- On site – as per new outlet locations
- Candidate applying for the above post should be from nearby location (From Navi Mumbai, Mumbai)
- Candidate applying for the above post should be willing to travel anywhere in India or abroad for site visits, training and development, etc.
Interview Location : Vikhroli, Mumbai
- 10.00 AM to 10.00 PM
- 10.00 PM to 10.00 AM
- 5 days working
- 2 days Holiday
- Rotating shifts
- Minimum – Experience of 1 year in kitchen & production – bakery department.
- Maximum – Experience up to 3 years in kitchen & production – bakery department.
- Candidate having relevant experience in kitchen & production – bakery department would be considered as experienced or will be considered as fresher.
- Minimum – Rs.10,000/- Per month
- Maximum – Rs.25,000/- Per month
- Candidates applying for the above post should be willing to relocate at the required destination. Candidates can be relocated to other cities, states, countries, etc.
- Food and accommodation will be provided (as per requirement).
- Salary offered is fix + Variables, but target oriented.
- Candidates applying for the above post should be compulsory target oriented.
- Candidates applying for the above post should have their own laptop, good internet connection.
- Degree or diploma in baking and pastry arts, or related certificate
- BHM – Bachelor of Hotel Management (not compulsory, but will be an added advantage)
A Custom Pastry Chef plays a vital role in making special occasions memorable with personalised and uniquely designed bakery products. Their artistic flair and culinary expertise combine to create one-of-a-kind treats that delight customers and contribute to the bakery’s success. As a Custom Pastry Chef, your primary responsibility is to design, create, and produce customised bakery products that meet the unique preferences and needs of our customers. You will use your artistic talents and culinary expertise to craft visually stunning and uniquely flavoured pastries, cakes, and desserts. Collaboration with customers and understanding their requirements is essential to exceed their expectations. You will also be responsible for managing the pastry team, including pastry cooks and assistants.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Requirements & Qualifications