Website Madcherry Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
Luv 2 serve u..
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- A graphic designer in the hospitality industry plays a crucial role in creating visually appealing and compelling designs that enhance the overall guest experience and promote the brand’s image.
- Full time
Type of Company: Hospitality Industry
- Central kitchen
- Gymkhana clubs
- Full time / Freelance / Internship – Hybrid (On site – Work from office – Field work – Work from home as per the requirement)
- We do not have complete work from home option.
- Hybrid mode of work can be changed to full time work from office as per the work requirement.
- Vashi, Navi mumbai
- Vikhroli, Mumbai
- As per allotted area
- Candidate applying for the above post should be from nearby location
- Candidate applying for the above post should be willing to travel anywhere in India or abroad for site visits, training and development, etc.
- Vikhroli, Mumbai
- 10.00 AM to 7.00 PM
- No fix working hours during events, project deadline, etc.
- 5 days working
- 2 days Holiday
- Rotating shifts
- Minimum – Fresher
- Maximum – Up to 4 years of experience as graphic designer from hospitality industry.
- Candidate having relevant experience from hospitality industry would be considered as experienced or will be considered as fresher.
- Major events will be Parties, Adventure camping, Bike rides, Road trips, etc. at multiple venues (pan India).
- Internship – Rs.5,000/- Per month
- Freelance – Variables
- Full time minimum – Rs.15,000/- Per month
- Full time maximum – Rs.30,000/- Per month
- Candidates applying for the above post should be compulsory target oriented.
- Candidates applying for the above post should have their own laptop, good internet connection.
- A degree in graphic design or a related field is typically preferred.
Graphic Design Skills:
- Proficiency in graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Corel draw, Photo shop, or similar tools.
As a Graphic Designer in the hospitality industry, you will be responsible for creating visually appealing and on-brand materials that promote the establishment, attract guests, and enhance their overall experience. You will work closely with the marketing team and other departments to ensure that all design materials align with the organisation’s goals and brand identity.
Duties & Responsibilities
User Interface (UI) Design:
- Familiarity with UI design principles and best practices, including a strong understanding of layout, typography, and colour theory.
- Understanding of user interactions and how they translate into user-friendly kiosk interfaces.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Proven experience as graphic designer
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of KPI’s and marketing techniques for designing
- A knack for problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Well-organised and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to multi-task and take instruction from many sources.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A team player with leadership skills
- Positive attitude.
- Target oriented
- Presentable Personality
- Attention to detail
- Marketing skills
- Outstanding Communication skills and negotiation ability
- Relationship building skills
- Multitasking skills
- Time management skills
- Listening skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient with data management
- Familiarity with social media
- Proficient in proofreading, spelling, grammar punctuation and maths
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent grasp of English language.
- Creative & innovative thinker & planner.
- Ability to work both independently & as an active member of a team.
- Able to prioritise, & manage time efficiently.
- Managing different projects simultaneously & working with strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated & self-directed.
- Ability to operate office equipment (fax, copier, mail, etc.)
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks. (Computer savvy)
- Expertise in word processing, database, and spreadsheet software, including Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, & Excel) & Google Docs.
- Ability to learn new and updated software