Your privacy is important to Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd so we’ve developed a Privacy. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and contact us if you have any questions.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd may collect and how we may use it:
What personal information we collect
- When you create an Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd ID, apply for commercial credit, purchase a product, register for a class at an Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd Store, connect to our services, contact us including by social media or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including but not limited to your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, device identifiers, IP address, location information, credit card information and profile information where the contact is via social media.
- When you share your content with family and friends using Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd products, send gift certificates and products, or invite others to participate in Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd services or forums, Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd will use such information to fulfill your requests, provide the relevant product or service, or for anti-fraud purposes.
- In certain jurisdictions, we may ask for a government issued ID in limited circumstances including when setting up a wireless account and activating your device, for any purpose as the case maybe or as required by law.
How we use your personal information
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes. We may also use your personal information for account and network security purposes, including in order to protect our services for the benefit of all our users, and pre-screening or scanning uploaded content for potentially illegal content, including child sexual exploitation material. Where we use your information for anti-fraud purposes it arises from the conduct of an online transaction with us. We limit our uses of data for anti-fraud purposes to those which are strictly necessary and within our assessed legitimate interests to protect our customers and our services. For certain online transactions we may also validate the information provided by you with publicly accessible sources.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd ID account holders.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd.’s products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
- If you apply for a position at Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd or we receive your information in connection with a potential role at Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd, we may use your information to evaluate your candidacy and to contact you. If you are a candidate, you will receive more information about how Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd handles candidate personal information at the time of application.
Source of your personal information where they are not collected from you
We may have received your personal information from other persons if that person has shared their content with you using Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd products, sent gift certificates and products, or invited you to participate in Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd services or forums. We may also validate the information provided by you when creating an Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd ID with a third party for security and fraud prevention purposes.
If you are a potential candidate for employment with Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd, we may have received your personal information from third parties such as recruiters or external websites. We will use the personal information we receive to contact you about a potential opportunity or in evaluating your candidacy. If you did not provide us your personal information directly, we will inform you of the source when we first contact you regarding your candidacy. For research and development purposes, we may use datasets such as those that contain images, voices or other data that could be associated with an identifiable person. When acquiring such datasets, we do so in accordance with applicable law in the jurisdiction in which the dataset is hosted. When using such datasets for research and development, we do not attempt to re-identify individuals who may appear therein.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where an Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd product is used so that we can better understand customer behaviour and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services, and such information can be associated with your IP address.
- With your explicit consent, we may collect data about how you use your device and applications in order to help app developers improve their apps.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
If you want to disable cookies check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies. Please note that certain features of the Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd website will not be available once cookies are disabled.
As is true of most internet services, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behaviour on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages. Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in format customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd.’s websites and online services may use “cookies.” Cookies enable you to use shopping carts and to personalize your experience on our sites, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, help us measure the effectiveness of ads and web searches, and give us insights into user behaviour so we can improve our communications and products.
If you want to disable cookies in the browsers, check with your browser provider to find out how to disable cookies.
We use the following categories on our websites and other online services:
Category 1 — Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential to enable you to browse around our websites and use their features. Without these cookies, services like shopping baskets and e-billing cannot be provided. Cookies used for Google Analytics & Payment Gateway.
Category 2 — Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how you use our websites — for instance, which pages you go to most. This data may be used to help optimize our websites and make them easier for you to navigate. These cookies are also used to let affiliates know if you came to one of our websites from an affiliate and if your visit resulted in the use or purchase of a product or service from us, including details of the product or service purchased. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Category 3 — Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow our websites to remember choices you make while browsing. For instance, we may store your geographic location in a cookie to ensure that we show you our website localized for your area. We may also remember preferences such as text size, fonts, and other customizable site elements. They may also be used to keep track of what featured products or videos have been viewed to avoid repetition. The information these cookies collect will not personally identify you, and they cannot track your browsing activity on non-Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd. websites.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd may provide third parties with certain personal information to provide or improve our products and services, including to deliver products at your request, or to help Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd market to consumers. When we do, we require those third parties to handle it in accordance with relevant laws. Personal information will never be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd operates.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you, but only where there is a lawful basis for doing so, if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. This could include providing information to public or governmental authorities. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd online services such as the Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd Online Store protect your personal information during transit using encryption such as Transport Layer Security (TLS). When your personal data is stored by Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd, we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures. When you use some Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd products, services, or applications or post on an Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
The Existence of Automated Decision-Making, Including Profiling
Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd does not take any decisions involving the use of algorithms or profiling that significantly affects you.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Access to Personal Information
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by signing in to your Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd ID account page. For other personal information we hold, we will provide you with access (including a copy) for any purpose including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. We may also decline aspects of deletion or access requests if we believe doing so would undermine our legitimate use of data for anti-fraud and security purposes as described earlier.
To provide location-based services on Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd products, Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd and our partners and licensees, such as maps data providers, may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd computer or device. Where available, location-based services may use GPS, Bluetooth, and your IP Address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations, and other technologies to determine your devices’ approximate location. Unless you provide consent, this location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd and our partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services. For example, your device may share its geographic location with application providers when you opt in to their location services.
ThirdParty Sites and Services
Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Madcherry Hospitality Pvt Ltd employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
When a privacy question or question about personal information received in response to an access/download request is received we have a team which triages your contact to address your issue. Where your issue may be more substantive in nature, we may request more information from you. All such substantive contacts receive a response within fifteen (15), days wherever possible – providing a response on the issue raised, requesting additional information where necessary or indicating that a response will require additional time. If you are unsatisfied with the reply received, you may refer your complaint to the relevant regulator in your jurisdiction. If you ask us, we will endeavor to provide you with information about relevant complaint avenues which may be applicable to your circumstances.
Where your complaint indicates an improvement could be made in our handling of privacy issues we will take steps to make such an update at the next reasonable opportunity. In the event that a privacy issue has resulted in a negative impact on you or another person we will take steps to address that with you or that other person.