Talent on contract - Terms & conditions
INVOICE / STATEMENT
- Above statement is prepared as per the sample salary of the candidate.
- Amount of the final invoice may vary as per the final salary offered to the selected candidates. A final invoice will be raised by madcherry for fees, commissions, allowances, etc. as per that.
- We have prepaid plan and postpaid plan, statement will be generated on a pro rata basis.
Shift / Working cycle
- Above salary and fee is for one shift / working cycle.
- If a candidate is working for more than one shift / working cycle, then the client will be charged for one more shift / working cycle on a pro rata basis.
- Shift / Working cycle options:
- First option: One shift / working cycle of one candidate will be for 8+1 hours work cycle for 6 days in a week (8 hours work + 1 hour break + 1 weekly holiday = 1 working cycle)
- Second option: One shift / working cycle of one candidate will be for 10+1 hours work cycle for 5 days in a week (10 hours work + 1 hour break + 2 weekly holiday = 1 working cycle)
- We will charge 20% (Twenty percent) on the monthly offered salary to selected candidates as a Talent on contract fee.
- Non refundable advance payment of 1 month of estimated bill amount for 01 month contract, and remaining pending amount (if any) will be raised on monthly billing.
- Clients will be charged a penalty of “INR Rs.500/- per day”, if the raised invoice is not paid till the given due date.
- If the client fails to pay the invoice amount charges within 15 days from the due date. Madcherry has the right to terminate the agreement and discontinue the services.
- Client is liable to pay all allowance expenditure done by madcherry.
- We will charge allowances as per expenditure done on travel & transportation, stationary, food and accommodation, etc.
- Client needs to pay 01 month of estimated bill amount as security deposit amount.
- Security deposit amount to be paid by client during the day of agreement.
- Security deposit amount is a refundable amount to the client after the end of agreement (if not renewed).
- During end of agreement or discontinuation of services, if any payables are pending by client, that payable amount will be deducted from security deposit amount and balance amount will be refunded.
- If the client fails to pay the invoice amount within 15 days from the due date or if any payables are pending by client during end of agreement or discontinuation of services, Madcherry reserves the right to deduct that payable amount from security deposit amount and refund the balance amount.
Talent on contract Terms and conditions:
- We will manage and maintain – recruitment, the on-boarding process, shifts & leaves, performance check, termination & replacement, salary calculation & payouts, etc.
- We also manage a few other services as and when required on a chargeable basis, such as: background check, training & development, food & accommodation, travelling arrangements, complete staff payroll, etc.
- The HR Manager appointed for the client will be Madcherry’s employee and will be the point of contact for the client.
- Clients cannot approach or offer any job opportunity to any of Madcherry’s employees while being in contract and also for a minimum of 5 years after termination or completion of contract.
- Clients cannot approach or offer any job opportunity to any of the candidates (selected, rejected, not joined, terminated, absconded, left the job, not interviewed, etc.) referred by madcherry, without informing and paying the required fee / commission to Madcherry while being in contract and also for a minimum of 5 years after termination or completion of contract.
- Madcherry is not responsible for any non performance, misbehave, theft, rude, or any illegal activity carried by any candidate recruited by madcherry.
- After we get on board with all formalities completed from a client, it will take a minimum of 10 working days to start recruiting candidates as per clients requirements, and a maximum of 90 working days to get the selected candidates on board.
- Client has to provide us with a detailed job description, we screen, shortlist and select the candidates as per the job description provided by the client.
- We will take a minimum of 10 working days to start recruiting candidates, and a maximum of 90 working days to get the selected candidates on board. (from the day the client informs) for replacement of candidates.
- The monthly billing of the replaced candidate will be as per the salary offered. If the replaced candidate’s offered salary is higher as compared to the previous candidate, the client needs to pay the difference amount of fee / commission.
- If the client wishes to terminate the agreement, the client needs to serve 01 months of notice before termination.
- If the client wishes to terminate the agreement in the middle of the term, the client shall pay all amounts due as of the date of such termination by client.
- If the client wishes to terminate the agreement in the middle of the term, the client is liable to pay the fee, salary, allowances as per billing amount on the actual day of termination or any pending or balance amount as per one month notice.
- Provided staff will be on the madcherry’s payroll.
- Amount once paid is non refundable.