Talent Acquisition - Terms & conditions
INVOICE / STATEMENT
- Above statement is prepared as per the sample salary of the candidate.
- Amount of the final invoice may vary as per the final salary offered to the selected candidates. A final invoice will be raised by madcherry for fees, commissions, allowances, etc. as per that.
- Clients will be charged a penalty of “INR Rs.500/- per day”, if the raised invoice is not paid till the given due date.
- If the client fails to pay the invoice amount within 15 days from the due date. Madcherry has the right to terminate the contract and discontinue the services.
- We will charge 10% (Ten percent) on the monthly offered salary to selected candidates as a One Time Talent Acquisition fee.
- Non refundable advance payment of minimum INR Rs.1000/- (One thousand only) or 50% of fee (whichever is higher) Per Candidate for one time talent acquisition, and remaining balance amount can be paid after candidates join.
- Client is liable to pay all allowance expenditure done by madcherry.
- We will charge allowances as per expenditure done on travel & transportation, stationary, food and accommodation, etc.
Talent acquisition Terms and conditions:
- We will manage and maintain – Recruitment & Replacement.
- We will provide a maximum of 2 options of candidates for each requirement submitted by the client.
- Client has to provide us with a detailed job description, we screen, shortlist and select the candidates as per the job description provided by the client.
- The HR Manager appointed for the client will be Madcherry’s employee and will be the point of contact for the client.
- Clients cannot approach or offer any job opportunity to any of Madcherry’s employees while being in contract and also for a minimum of 5 years after termination or completion of contract.
- Clients cannot approach or offer any job opportunity to any of the candidates (selected, rejected, not joined, terminated, absconded, left the job, not interviewed, etc.) referred by madcherry, without informing and paying the required fee / commission to Madcherry while being in contract and also for a minimum of 5 years after termination or completion of contract.
- After we get on board with all formalities completed from a client, it will take a minimum of 10 working days to start recruiting candidates as per clients requirements, and a maximum of 90 working days to get the selected candidates on board.
- We will provide 1 time replacement of candidates, replacement of candidates will be done for the same position the previous candidate left.
- Client has to inform us regarding the replacement of candidates through email on official email address, verbal communication will not be entertained.
- We will take a minimum of 10 working days to start recruiting candidates, and a maximum of 90 working days to get the selected candidates on board. (from the day the client informs) for replacement of candidates.
- If the replaced candidate’s offered salary is higher as compared to the previous candidate, the client needs to pay the difference amount of fee / commission.
- Madcherry is not responsible for any non performance, misbehave, theft, rude, or any illegal activity carried by any candidate recruited by madcherry.
- Provided staff will be on the client’s payroll.
- Amount once paid is non refundable.