HR Management - Terms & conditions
- Above charges are excluding taxes and will be applicable in your final invoice.
- Invoice will be generated on a pro rata basis.
- Every month an invoice will be raised by madcherry for fees, commissions, allowances, etc.
- Invoice will be generated on 16th of every month and due date to pay for invoice will be 25th of same month.
- Clients will be charged a penalty of “INR Rs.500/- per day”, if the raised invoice is not paid till the given due date.
- If the client fails to pay the invoice amount within 15 days from the due date. Madcherry has the right to terminate the agreement and discontinue the services.
- HR – Talent Acquisition: HR talent acquisition charges of INR Rs.15000/- per month.
- HR Manager: HR manager charges of INR Rs.30000/- per month.
- Client is liable to pay all allowance expenditure done by madcherry.
- We will charge allowances as per expenditure done on travel & transportation, stationary, food and accommodation, etc.
- Client needs to pay 3 months of estimated bill amount as security deposit amount.
- Security deposit amount to be paid by client during the day of agreement.
- Security deposit amount is a refundable amount to the client after the end of agreement.
- During end of agreement or discontinuation of services, if any payables are pending by client, that payable amount will be deducted from security deposit amount and balance amount will be refunded.
- If the client fails to pay the invoice amount within 15 days from the due date or if any payables are pending by client during end of agreement or discontinuation of services, Madcherry reserves the right to deduct that payable amount from security deposit amount and refund the balance amount.
- Before getting into the annual contract we will get into a 3 months pilot batch.
- In the pilot batch we understand the hiring process and requirements of the client.
- What are the current salary brackets, shift timings, leaves structure of existing candidates ?
- What is the attrition rate of candidates ?
- Working culture of management, staff and team.
- To search for solutions and improvements required in the current process, and implement them after discussing it with the managing committee.
- Start the recruitment process.
- Pilot batch may exceed for more than 3 months if required, as per working conditions.
HR Management Terms and conditions:
- HR – Talent Acquisition:
- We will manage and maintain – New recruitment & replacements.
- We will provide unlimited relevant candidates for each requirement submitted.
- We will take 2 rounds of interviews before providing you the data.
- Basic Q&A interview and telephonic interview.
- We are not responsible for candidates selection and joining.
- HR Generalist:
- We will manage and maintain – New recruitment, onboarding process, termination & replacement, exit interviews, shifts & leaves, performance check, salary calculation & payouts, retention, rehire, staff engagement activities, work on solutions to lower down the staff attrition ratio.
- We will take 3 rounds of interviews before scheduling interview with head of department.
- Basic Q&A interview, telephonic interview, one on one interview.
- We will take care of on boarding process
- We will take care of termination and replacement of candidates.
- We will timely coordinate and track the performance of candidates.
- We will timely coordinate and arrange shift timings for candidates.
- We will maintain and manage attendance, leaves and weekly holidays of candidates and monthly salary calculation as per that.
- We will take the responsibility for candidate selection and joining.
- We will also manage a few other services as and when required on a chargeable basis, such as: background check, training & development, food & accommodation arrangements, travelling arrangements, payroll management, preparing terms and conditions, policies & documents.
- The HR appointed for the client will be Madcherry’s employee and will be the point of contact for the client.
- Clients cannot approach or offer any job opportunity to any of Madcherry’s employees while being in contract and also for a minimum of 5 years after termination or completion of contract.
- Clients cannot approach or offer any job opportunity to any of the candidates (selected, rejected, not joined, terminated, absconded, left the job, not interviewed, etc.) referred by madcherry, without informing and paying the required fee / commission to Madcherry while being in contract and also for a minimum of 5 years after termination or completion of contract.
- Madcherry is not responsible for any non performance, misbehave, theft, rude, or any illegal activity carried by any candidate recruited by madcherry.
- After we get on board with all formalities completed from a client, it will take a minimum of 10 working days to start recruiting candidates as per clients requirements, and a maximum of 90 working days to get the selected candidates on board.
- Client has to provide us with a detailed job description, we screen, shortlist and select the candidates as per the job description provided by the client.
- For replacement of candidates, we will take a minimum of 10 working days to start recruiting candidates, and a maximum of 90 working days to get the selected candidates on board. (from the day the client informs)
- Client has to appoint us exclusively for the purpose of staff management services for specific / all departments for a period of 1 Year / 12 Months from the effective date.
- Client has to serve 3 months notice period before termination of contract.
- If the client wishes to terminate the agreement in the middle of the term, the client shall pay all amounts due as of the date of such termination by client.
- If the client wishes to terminate the agreement in the middle of the term, the client is liable to pay the annual fee, salary, as per billing amount on the actual day of termination or pending amount of annual fee, salary amount as per the remaining month.
- Provided staff will be on the client’s payroll.
- Complete staff management of a single outlet.
- The contract will be renewed annually.