- Manage business aspects, such as liquor licenses, documentation, etc.
- Menu designing and regular updates
- Promoting the business.
- Launch new offers, schemes for business growth
- Hiring right employees and training them
- Employee Management
- Attendance, payroll, targets, and performance check
- Creating work schedules.
- Ensure customers receive excellent drinks
- Dealing with customer complaints.
- Managing inventory and costs.
- Managing cash flow and budgets.
- Make sure the day-to-day operations run smoothly.
- Hold frequent training’s.
- Create the staff schedule in a timely manner.
- Know your regulars.
- Take regular bar inventory.
- Listen to staff members’ opinions.
- Routinely change your offerings.
|BAR MANAGEMENT||₹ 7,20,000||ANNUAL CONTRACT|
|EMI PLAN||TOTAL ANNUAL FEE||TENURE|
|x 4 INSTALMENTS||₹ 7,20,000||ANNUAL CONTRACT|
|x 2 INSTALMENTS||₹ 6,60,000||ANNUAL CONTRACT|
|x 1 INSTALMENT||₹ 6,00,000||ANNUAL CONTRACT|