We offer world-class staff management service for your hotel and resort, cafe, restaurant, bar, coworking spaces, etc.
No matter how experienced you are, managing a hotel, motel, resort, Restaurant, Bar, cafe, club, pub, Gymkhanas, etc. can be challenging.
You’ve got employees to manage, inventory to control, and customers to keep happy.
You’ll also need to focus on profits and productivity.
We can manage your staff attrition, boost your productivity, drive up your sales and help you to manage your business more effectively.
We give you complete solution for staff attrition problem in hospitality industry.
We handle sourcing, screening, short listing, background verification, training and development, performance check, termination and replacement, shifts, attendance, salaries, etc. of candidates as per the requirements.
We will do the background check before hiring the resources.
We will do the performance check of hired resources.
Daily attendance, shift management, leaves, etc. we be maintained.
training & development
We will provide training and development to hired resources.
termination & REPLACEMENT
We will manage termination and replacement of hired resources.
PAY ROLL MANAGEMENT
We will manage salary calculation of hired resources.
Annual package for an outlet, which offers end-to-end staff management service for one year.
WE MANAGE AND MAINTAIN
- Staffing, background check, training and development, performance check, termination and replacement, daily attendance, leaves, shifts, salary, food, stay, travelling, etc. All required fees, rents, salaries and benefits will be paid by the client as per bill generated by Madcherry Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
- Legal licenses new / renewal, legal documentation, etc.
- Menu designing and regular updates
- Business promotion
- Launch new offers, schemes, etc.
- Hiring right employees and train them
- Employee management.
- Attendance, Payroll, performance checks, etc.
- Creating work schedules.
- Ensure customers receive excellent service.
- Dealing with customers’ complaints.
- Managing inventory and cost.
- Managing cash flow and budget.
- Make sure the day to day operations run smoothly.
- Frequent training and development sessions.
- Create the schedule in a timely manner.
- Know your regulars.
- Take regular inventory.
- Listen to staff members
- Routinely update the offerings.
- Provided staff can be on our payroll or clients payroll (as per clients requirement).
- Pilot batch of 3 months or 6 months (as per outlet requirement)
- After successful completion of the pilot batch we will get into an annual contract.
- The contract will be renewed annually.
- We can customise the list of management duties as per clients requirement.
- Complete management of a single outlet.
- The amount once paid is non refundable.