Website Madcherry Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
Luv 2 Serve U
Job Title: Tele Marketing Executive / Sales Executive
Job Brief: We are looking for Telemarketing executive / Sales Executive with 1-2 years of experience as tele caller from travel and tourism or hospitality industry, who can handle sales responsibilities.
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bhairahawa, Nepal (should know nepali language)
Interview Location : Virtual interview
Shift Timings: 9:30AM – 6:30PM
Working: 6 days working 1 day holiday
Age criteria: Max – 28 years old
Experience: Fresher or maximum 2 years of experience in sales from travel and tourism or hospitality industry can apply.
*Note: Candidate having relevant experience from travel and tourism or hospitality industry would be considered as experienced or will be considered as fresher.
Salary slab: (Min) Rs.12,000/- Per month (Fixed + Variables) – (Max) Rs.25,000/- Per month (Fixed + Variables)
- Candidates applying for the above post should be willing to relocate at the required destination. Candidates can be relocated to other cities, states, countries, etc.
- Food and accommodation will be provided (If not local).
The role of the tele caller is to generate leads, schedule meetings, develop new business opportunities and help the business grow.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform regular market search for new customers.
- Cold call to prospective customers, schedule meetings, generate leads
- Communicating new product developments to prospective customers.
- Communicate, follow up, tie up with new clients
- Build strong relationships with customers.
- Customer management
- Daily follow up
- Negotiate deals
- After sales service
- Maintain database
- Support team members
- Have a good understanding of the business products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Providing management with feedback
Requirements & Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of the hospitality industry’s sales field.
- Knowledge and understanding of data management.
- Well-organised and detail-oriented
- Market knowledge
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Must be able to multi-task and take instruction from many sources
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Positive attitude
- Target oriented
- Convincing power
- Presentable Personality
- Hospitality industries sales experience
- Ability to explain the product and convince client
- Familiarity with hospitality industries Products and further documentation
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Should know Nepali language
- Creative & innovative thinker & planner
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work both independently & as an active member of a team
- Able to prioritise, & manage time efficiently
- Managing different projects simultaneously & working with strict deadlines
- Self-motivated & self-directed
- Proficiency in MS office, Google docs, etc.
- Ability to learn new and updated software
- Graduation Degree / Diploma.
- BHM – Bachelor of Hotel Management (would be added benefits)
- Master of Business Administration – Sales (would be added benefits)