Website Madcherry Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
Luv 2 Serve U
Job Title: Human Resources – Talent Acquisition
Job Brief: We are looking for an HR Executive, HR Senior executive who can handle talent acquisition(recruitment) responsibilities for the hospitality industry.
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Hybrid (Work from home – Work from office – as per the requirement)
Interview Location : Vikhroli, Mumbai
Shift Timings: 10.00 AM to 7.00 PM
Working: 5 days working – 2 days Holiday (Rotating shifts)
Experience: (Min) Fresher — (Max) 2 year of experience as HR Executive – Talent acquisition (Recruiter)
(Candidate having experience from the hospitality industry would be an added benefit)
Salary slab: (Min) Rs.15,000/- Per month (Fixed + Variables) – (Max) Rs.30,000/- Per month (Fixed + Variables)
*Note: Candidates applying for the above post should have their own laptop, good internet connection.
The role of the HR Executive – Recruiter is to support the chair in ensuring the smooth functioning of Human Resources recruitment. Maintain the smooth running of an office through a variety of HR Recruitment duties. The recruiting, interviewing, and screening responsibilities of HR recruiters can be further broken down by daily job duties, which include:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Staying current on the company’s organisation structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, institutes, academies, colleges, and industry associations.
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
- Induction, Joining formalities, Replacements
Requirements & Qualifications
- Good knowledge and understanding about staff requirements.
- Good knowledge and understanding of recruitment.
- Well-organised and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to multi-task and take instruction from many sources.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude.
- Target oriented
- Presentable Personality
- Attention to detail
- Marketing skills
- Communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- Multitasking skills
- Time management skills
- Listening skills
- Knowledge of human resources procedures
- Ability to operate office equipment (fax, copier, mail, etc.)
- Human resources Recruitment experience
- Ability to type at least 40 words per minute
- Proficient in proofreading, spelling, grammar punctuation and math
- Knowledge of lead generation
- Proficient with data management
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent grasp of English language.
- Creative & innovative thinker & planner.
- Ability to work both independently & as an active member of a team.
- Able to prioritise, & manage time efficiently.
- Managing different projects simultaneously & working with strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated & self-directed.
- Expertise in word processing, database, and spreadsheet software, including Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, & Excel) & Google Docs.
- Ability to learn new and updated software
- Master of Business Administration – HR
- Diploma, computers, word processing and spreadsheet certification (would be added benefits)
- Diploma, Post graduate, Bachelor (BHM) in Hotel Management (would be added benefits)