Website Madcherry Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
Luv 2 Serve U
Job Title: Human Resources – Talent Acquisition – Assistant Manager
Human Resources – Talent Acquisition – Manager
Job Brief: We are looking for an HR assist manager, HR manager from hospitality industry who can handle talent acquisition (recruitment) responsibilities in hospitality industry.
Job Type: Full time (Hybrid module)
Work mode: Full time – Hybrid (Work from home – Work from office – Field work – as per the requirement)
We do not have complete work from home option for full time job type.
Hybrid mode of work can be changed to full time work from office as per the work requirement.
Interview Location : Vikhroli, Mumbai
Shift Timings: 10.00 AM to 7.00 PM
Working: 5 days working – 2 days Holiday (Rotating shifts)
Experience: Fresher or experience in Talent acquisition (Recruitment) from hospitality industry can apply.
*Note: Candidate having relevant experience from hospitality industry would be considered as experienced or will be considered as fresher.
Salary slab: (Min) Rs.40,000/- Per month (Fixed + Variables) – (Max) Rs.60,000/- Per month (Fixed + Variables)
*Note: Candidates applying for the above post should have their own laptop, good internet connection.
Education qualification: BHM – Bachelor of Hotel Management
The role of the HR – assistant manager / manager is to support the chair in ensuring the smooth functioning of Human Resources process. Maintain the smooth running of an office through a variety of HR duties. The recruiting, interviewing, and screening responsibilities of HR recruiters can be further broken down by daily job duties, which include:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Staying current on the company’s organisation structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, institutes, academies, colleges, and industry associations.
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
- Induction, Joining formalities, Replacements
Requirements & Qualifications
- Good knowledge and understanding about staff requirements.
- Good knowledge and understanding of recruitment.
- Well-organised and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to multi-task and take instruction from many sources.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude.
- Target oriented
- Presentable Personality
- Attention to detail
- Marketing skills
- Communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- Multitasking skills
- Time management skills
- Listening skills
- Knowledge of human resources procedures
- Ability to operate office equipment (fax, copier, mail, etc.)
- Human resources Recruitment experience
- Ability to type at least 40 words per minute
- Proficient in proofreading, spelling, grammar punctuation and math
- Knowledge of lead generation
- Proficient with data management
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent grasp of English language.
- Creative & innovative thinker & planner.
- Ability to work both independently & as an active member of a team.
- Able to prioritise, & manage time efficiently.
- Managing different projects simultaneously & working with strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated & self-directed.
- Expertise in word processing, database, and spreadsheet software, including Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, & Excel) & Google Docs.
- Ability to learn new and updated software
- BHM – Bachelor of Hotel Management (compulsory)
- Degree / Diploma, computers, word processing and spreadsheet certification (would be added benefits)
- Master of Business Administration in HR/Management/Hospitality (would be added benefits)