Website Madcherry Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
Luv 2 Serve U
Job Title: Guest Relations Executive, Concierge Executive (For Hospitality industry)
Job Brief: Guest Relations Executive ensures that Members and guests have a pleasant and memorable experience.
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Candidates location preference: Delhi NCR
Age Criteria: 20 – 25 year – age group
Interview: Vikhroli, Mumbai
Shift Timings: No fixed working hours! (Rotating shifts)
Working: 6 days working 1 day holiday (Rotating holidays)
Experience: (Min) Fresher — (Max) 01 year of experience.
Salary: (Min) Rs.15,000/- Per month – (Max) Rs.20,000/- Per month.
Education qualification: Food, Medical, Insurance
Education qualification: BHM – Bachelor of Hotel Management
Guest Relations Executive will have a separate kiosk to operate.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer phone and email inquiries from potential guests in a timely and respectful manner.
- Know in and out about the place.
- Greet guests and visitors warmly and make them feel welcome and attended
- Offer restaurant and activity recommendations and assist guests in arranging transportation.
- Ensure that guest spaces and lobby are clean and tidy always.
- Act as a liaison between guests and restaurants.
- Anticipate guests needs to accommodate them and provide an exceptional guest experience.
- Build strong relationships with guests.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of the hospitality industry.
- Well-organised and detail-oriented
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Must be able to multi-task and take instruction from many sources
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Positive attitude
- Target oriented
- Convincing power
- Presentable Personality
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative & innovative thinker & planner
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work both independently & as an active member of a team
- Able to prioritise, & manage time efficiently
- Managing different projects simultaneously & working with strict deadlines
- Self-motivated & self-directed
- Ability to learn new and updated software
- Graduation Degree / Diploma.
- BHM – Bachelor of Hotel Management (would be added benefits)
- Master of Business Administration – Sales (would be added benefits)