Website Madcherry Hospitality Private Limited
Luv 2 Serve U
Job Title: Cook (Line Cook, Prep Cook, Relief cook, Short order cook)
Job Brief: Preparing salads, sand witches, juices, sauces, etc.
- A Cook will usually occupy entry-level positions in a kitchen and experience training from specialised chefs.
- They are more likely to cook by following recipes given to them and flow between the different cook positions as needed.
- Full time
- Contract based
Type of Company: Hospitality Industry
- Central Kitchen (Pure Vegetarian, Jain, Vegan)
Type of Cuisine:
- Indian cuisine
- Healthy Salads
- Fresh juice, mock-tails, shakes, frappe, etc.
- Fresh in-house production of paneer, cheese, butter, Sauce, etc.
- Full time – On site
Work Location: Vashi, Navi Mumbai
- Candidate applying for the above post should be from nearby location (From Navi Mumbai, Mumbai)
- Candidate applying for the above post should be willing to travel anywhere in India or abroad for site visits, training and development, etc.
Interview Location : Vikhroli, Mumbai
- 10.00 AM to 10.00 PM
- 10.00 PM to 10.00 AM
- 5 days working
- 2 days Holiday
- Rotating shifts
- Minimum – Fresher
- Maximum – Experience up to 6 months in kitchen & production department can apply.
- Candidate having relevant experience in kitchen & production department would be considered as experienced or will be considered as fresher.
- Minimum – Rs.10,000/- Per month
- Maximum – Rs.15,000/- Per month
- Candidates applying for the above post should be willing to relocate at the required destination. Candidates can be relocated to other cities, states, countries, etc.
- Food and accommodation will be provided (as per requirement).
- Salary offered is fix + Variables, but target oriented.
- Candidates applying for the above post should be compulsory target oriented.
- Candidates applying for the above post should have their own laptop, good internet connection.
- Degree or diploma in Culinary science, Culinary arts or related certificate
- BHM – Bachelor of Hotel Management (not compulsory, but will be an added advantage)