Website Madcherry Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
Luv 2 Serve U
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Brief: We are looking for an Administrative assistant from hospitality industry who can handle our recruitment, admin, operations work.
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Thane, Airoli, Vashi, Vikhroli (Compulsory work from office)
Interview Location : Vikhroli, Mumbai
Shift Timings: 10.00 AM to 7.00 PM
Working: 5 days working – 2 days Holiday (Rotating shifts)
Experience: (Min) Fresher — (Max) 1 year of experience as HR Executive – Recruiter(talent acquisition)
(Candidate having experience from the hospitality industry would be an added benefit)
Salary slab: (Min) Rs.10,000/- Per month (Fixed + Variables) – (Max) Rs.20,000/- Per month (Fixed + Variables)
*Note: Candidate applying for above post should have own laptop, good internet connection.
The role of the Administrative Assistant is to support the chair in ensuring the smooth functioning of the management committee. Maintain the smooth running of an office through a variety of Human resource, administrative and clerical duties. To handle office schedules, coordinate meetings and visits, organise files, answer phones and perform a huge array of other essential tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruitment, Human resources Roles and responsibilities
- To take care of documentation, background verification, joining, termination, replacement, performance check, Reporting & analysing, follow up, etc.
- Manage Inbound and Outbound calls
- Maintain Calendar and Plan Meetings
- Handle Mail
- Prepare and Edit Documents
- Maintain Databases and Filing Systems
- Maintain inventory
- Office management and supervising staff.
- Overseeing headship pupils working in the office.
- Welcoming guests, replying to the queries and directing them to suitable personnel.
- Managing telephone calls, supplying and getting data and directly talking to a suitable person.
- Keeping a check on the inventory of office materials and normal office supplies.
- Ensuring meetings are effectively organised and minute.
- Maintaining effective records and administration
- Upholding the legal requirements of company law
- Communication and correspondence
- Coordinate with top management.
- Maintain the consistency & quality-standards of company’s communication across different channels.
- Consistently brainstorming & collaborating with team for new ideas & strategies
- Review, edit, & proof-read content submitted by team members to ensure it is engaging, addressing buyer persona & is grammatically & factually-correct.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Good knowledge and understanding of office practices and methods
- Good knowledge and understanding of filling systems.
- Well-organised and detail-oriented
- Must be able to multi-task and take instruction from many sources.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude.
- Target oriented
- Presentable Personality
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Ability to operate office equipment (fax, copier, mail, etc.)
- Customer service experience
- Ability to type at least 40 words per minute
- Proficient in proofreading, spelling, grammar punctuation and math
- Knowledge of medical or legal terminology
- Proficient with tape transcription and ability to take shorthand
- Familiarity with File Site, a document management system
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent grasp of English language.
- Creative & innovative thinker & planner.
- Ability to work both independently & as an active member of a team.
- Able to prioritise, & manage time efficiently.
- Managing different projects simultaneously & working with strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated & self-directed.
- Expertise in word processing, database, and spreadsheet software, including Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, & Excel) & Google Docs.
- Ability to learn new and updated software
- Proficiency in ZOHO & Mail Chimp desirable.
- Knowledge about Content Management System (Word Press etc.)
- Master of Business Administration in HR/Management/Hospitality
- Diploma, computers, word processing and spreadsheet certification (would be added benefits)
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communication or related field (would be added benefits)
- BHM – Bachelor of Hotel Management (would be added benefits)